ALOVA CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
DAY 1| HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
8.15 – 9.00 am | Bus picks you up at hotel and transfer to Halong Bay, on the way, take a rest of 15 minutes before reaching Tuan Chau Marina.
12:00 | Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina, after finishing boarding procedures, you get on transit tender to Alova Cruises.
13:00 | Welcome aboard with welcome drinks, check in cabin and have lunch while cruising to the bay.
15:00 | The ship cruises toward Dark and Bright cave to experience kayaking and swimming on the emerald water with the beauty of more than 400 limestone islands. You must like it.
17:00 | After kayaking and swimming in the sea, you get back to Alova Cruises to refresh and attend the Flower Carving instructed by skillful chef and enjoy HAPPY HOUR with buy two – get one free with fantastic cocktails and mocktails made by bartender.
19:00 | You will have dinner on the ship to enjoy the special local cuisines.
20:30 | After dinner, you have free time to chat with fellow passengers or join the Squid Fishing. You finish the day with nice sleep on the quite bay.
DAY 2| LAN HA – HALONG – HANOI
06:30 | Sunrise getting up with fresh air and join the Taichi practice which help you to warm up and attract more energy for a new day.
07:00 | You have light breakfast at Alova restaurant.
08:15 | Discover Tra Bau area where Kong Skull Film scene was made here, enjoy the spectacular scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
09:30 | Check out time and have brunch with a great variety of local food while Alova Cruise heads back to Gia Luan for disembarkation. You get on the transit tender to cruise back to Tuan Chau Marina.
11:30 | Get to waiting room at Tuan Chau marina to wait for bus to pick up to Hanoi. You will be in Hanoi about 15.30 pm.
|GOLDEN BAY CRUISE – HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT|
|Cabin Type||Price (USD/person)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe room – Sea view on the 1st floor||150||50|
|Premium room – Ocean view on 2nd floor||165||65|
● Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
● Accommodation as twin sharing basis on luxury cruises
● Full meals aboard as indicated in itinerary
● Kayaking, swimming in the bay
● Welcome drink aboard
● Using entertainment facility aboard
● All entrance fee to indicated sites
● Squid fishing, Taichi
● Beverages and 8% VAT
● Travel insurance, Flight tickets, Visa
● Single supplement
● Spa và Sauna
● Personal expenses and things are not clearly mentioned above
- Itinerary can be change upon weather conditions, we will update you the latest news
- We provide full meals aboard with a great variety of pork, beef, squid, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, milk, egg…if you have any food allergies, please inform us so we can prepare the food for you.
- You need to provide adequate personal information as passport number, nationality, gender, visa validity…to make boarding procedures.
- Please take swimsuits with you as you swim on the bay or water-proof cover for your phone.