PEGASUS CRUISE HALONG BAY
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
11:45 – 12:00: Check-in at PEGASUS Lounge at No 16 Tuan Chau International Harbour, Halong City. You will be transferred to Pegasus Cruise and given a short briefing before boarding.
13:00 – 16:00: Lunch at Pegasus Restaurant while Pegasus Cruise heads toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Bai Tu Long Bay. Excursion starts via mountains on the sea. Our ship passes Tra Bau with beautiful lagoon. You can go swimming or kayaking with hidden lagoons on Lan Ha Bay.
17:30 – 18:30: Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktail “Happy Hour” is held at sunset, Pegasus Cruise will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island.
19:00: Dinner at Pegasus restaurant, savor a delicious seafood Feast. After dinner, indulge in drinks and music at Lounge, squid fishing, a spa treatment with sauna at Pegasus Spa.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI
7:00: Light Breakfast is served in the restaurant. Visit Bright cave with bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Our chef will perform the “Flower Carving”, he will make flowers from potatos, cucumber or simple fruits you have everyday. That takes a lot of work.
9:30: Captain Brunch is served at Pegasus Restaurant as we once again cruise past Bai Tu Long Bay before your bill settlement, check-out, and return to Cruise Port.
11:00 – 11:30: Disembark at the Tuan Chau Port until bus picks you up to Hanoi.
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong.
Pegasus appears as one of the best midrange cruisers in Halong Bay. Pegasus cruise offers a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. 24-hour room service, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest’s enjoyment. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night’s sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, and desk. Discover all Halong Bay has to offer by making Pegasus Cruise as your base. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
TRAVEL SAFE ON PEGASUS CRUISE
Your health is our top priorities. Pegasus Cruise is not just about visiting Halong Bay. It is an experience of happiness, joyfulness, gathering. And the safest way. Pegasus Cruises always follow the regulations of the Ministry of Health and Ha Long Bay Management Board to you and your family safe during the voyage.
All of our eligible crews are fully vaccinated.
Safe Passage Home
Safe passage home for you and your traveling party.*
For Foreign Arrivals
Vietnam has dropped the COVID-19 test requirement for visitors entering the country starting from 00:00 am 15 May 2022 as the pandemic has been brought under control.
EXPERIENCE ONE OF THE LARGEST SHIPS IN HALONG BAY
The 1200-ton steel craft measures 96 meters long, 13.9 meters wide and 13 meters high, making it the largest overnight ship to ever ply Halong Bay’s waters. But it is the five-deck vessel’s sublime selection of onboard entertainment and conveniences and elegant cabin design that promise to impress its first passengers the most.
|PEGASUS CRUISE – HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT|
|Cabin Type||Price (USD/person)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Grand – Sea view on the 1st floor||139||4 Single beds with Seaview, Separate bathtub & standing shower|
|Deluxe Grand – Sea view on the 1st floor||145||King – size bed with Seaview & balcony, Separate bathtub with standing shower & jacuzzi|
|Deluxe Premier – Sea view on the 2nd floor||155||King size bed with Seaview & balcony, Separate bathtub with standing shower & jacuzzi|
– 2 day – 1 night cruise itinerary aboard Pegasus Cruise with luxury cabins/suites with ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, Jacuzzi and outdoor swimming pool and sky bar.
– 1 light breakfast & 2 lunch & 1 dinner
– Complimentary fresh water, regular tea and coffee in cabin
– Flower carving show from fruits, Tai Chi session
– Onboard insurance, and service charges
– Entrance and sightseeing fees, kayaking (1 hour)
– Airfare & airport transfers & visa arrangements
– Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
– Single Supplement, travel insurance, VAT
– Spa, sauna services
– Beverages and tobacco
– Tips and personal expenses not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO KNOW:
– Itinerary could be changed upon weather conditions, we will inform you if there any changes aboard
– As you are aboard, you are required to bring passport with you with valid visa on it according to Vietnam Government’s law.
– As you travel, to guarantee your comfort, you should take shorts, T-shirt, bright color clothes with hat and Sandals or sport shoes during summer time (from April to October). You should take warm clothes during winter time (from November to March).